Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This photo started out as pink gerber daisies from the flower shop...I had fun layering and altering it to get to the point that you find here...I think eventually I would even take it further, with some 3D embellishments, maybe on a journal cover or something??!

The workshop is winding down now and the last step is the "in the studio" approach to making a fabulous finished mat for our photos. I am not able to access my art supplies right now so I will have to put this last step on hold until a little later and come back to it.
In the mean time I will be continuing on my own to explore this fun new adventure of digital tweaking...I feel that I am just really scratching the surface of what there is to explore and so for now, I must be content to keep my hands clean and out of my art supplies and on the computer keyboard keys!!!

No comments: