Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers.
Rainer Maria Rilke

This photo is a vintage photo of a sweet little girl ...I digitally layed it over a photo of a wall clock that I took at the flower shop...

The quote is one that really struck a note with me...I have been really pondering the meaning of life and death lately... my Mother was given just 6 months to live or less and will be going back home with hospice care to spend her last days...time is such a funny thing...sometimes it seems like you have so much you don't know what to do with it and other times you wish it would stand still for just a little while longer...

Remember to not take the small things for granted...a hug, a passing smile, a kind word...count your blessings no matter how small!

No comments: